Saturday, September 8, 2012

Tennessee for the Holiday

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't posted. We have been just a little busy getting my house ready for an open house this Sunday! Pray it goes well, we are so ready to move!

Last weekend my sister's family and mine went to Tennessee! We stayed in a cabin in Pigeon Forge and we also visited Gatlinburg.

We had a great time and spent way to much money, but it was so worth or for the family time!

My husband was actually able to get off work and go with us.....in truth it was his idea.

We had so much fun and can't wait to go back. There is so much to do....but we did get to go to the Aquarium, ride the sky lift, go to a family friendly clean comedy show, and visit the Titanic Museum!

Here are some pictures of the fun times.....I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. All the pictures are wonderful! I was wondering where you have been! I am glad to see you had a great time and that your hubby was able to join.

    ReplyDelete