Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Weekend Fun

This past weekend my sister and her family went to her sister-in-laws for the day, so I decided to do the same!

Noah and I went to my sister-in-laws and took everyone to her daughters fast pitch softball game!

Noah had a great time. He watched them play, pulled his wagon, threw a ball around, went swinging, played on the playground, went down a slide and walked around the ball field with his Aunt Stephanie and cousin Zack!

We went back to Steph's house for a little R&R, then Emma and I picked up some pizza and went back to their house. We watched the end of ET and then we went for a walk in the neighborhood. They have a beautiful fish pond do we went to look at that. Noah had a great time, but was getting tired.

After we were back at the house we all settled in to watch Ice Age: The Melt Down and most everyone drifted off to sleep. We had such a fun time! Great to hang out with those guys!


Sunday we went to church and then PaPas house afterward.

We ate lunch and went outside to swim, but the water was a little cold.

Jillian was in the pool the longest, I guess kids just don't care about the cold like we adults do!

Noah and Wyatt played in the water table and kept running around corners away from where Carissa and I could see them.....the sneaky little boogers! Noah also played with the golf set and bag, his favorite toy at my dads. His daddy loves it!


Hello everyone!



Being a caddy.



Carissa and I tried to lay out but that wasn't a big success. We were outside for about two hours and then the kids were tired so we all went inside to crash on PaPas couch!


Me, Noah and Jillian snoozing.


Out like a light!



Carissa was the only one who didn't fall asleep. She watched her favorite movie, The Notebook!

Hope everyone had a fun weekend.

Write you later.....Jordan

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good weekend too!! I see you found the pics I took! It was so sweet everyone slept at the same time!! Well except for me!!

    ReplyDelete