Monday, July 23, 2012

Future Golfer?

So, for those of you who don't know, my husband is an assistant golf professional. He works for Seneca Golf Course and loves it.

He has been playing since middle school. It is a very time consuming profession, but he loves it; so I deal!

My dad bought a little golf bag for a young child, a while ago, and ended up giving it to us for Noah.....imagine that!

This past week Andrew was with Noah at home and he decided to give him the bag and see if he could walk with it on.




He loved it!!!!! Just like his daddy! He walked around with it and kept hoisting it up as it was falling. His little waddle was so cute!




I might mention that he learned how to walk by holding a golf club! That's right, holding the golf club helped him balance enough to take his first steps!


Playing with a golf club at a local consignment store.

Pushing his bag around PaPa's yard.
He may have learned about golf on the womb since my husband would say, "golf, golf, golf" every tome he would talk to Noah in my stomach.


Again with his golf bag at PaPa's.


Future golf pro? Good possibility, especially if his daddy has anything to say about it.



Write you later.....Jordan

2 comments:

  1. Aww, how sweet :) my husband loves to golf but doesn't have such a neat job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so!! Especially if Andrew has anything to do with it!!

    ReplyDelete